Saturday, August 16, 2014

Exercise Session 62


To my surprise, I've been keeping up with exercise since I started in April. I like using this blog to document my efforts and to keep me motivated to continue. Yesterday's treadmill session, I was proud of myself for putting in extra time.

I finally achieved a goal (shout out to my old abandoned blog). I have not yet hit 50 gym visits to earn health insurance reimbursement (because I slacked earlier this year and since my reboot this April, most of my workouts have been on an apartment treadmill). However, I now do fit back into my mosquito pants!

2 comments:

  1. Good job -- if only somehow you could prove your out-of-the-gym progress in order to get the insurance reimbursement! Sucks that only gym visits count, but I guess I see why...anyway, the real benefit is the one you experience physically and you're doing great on that! Excellent work, comrade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!

    ReplyDelete