Saturday, August 30, 2014

Winning

I fit in exercise session 68, cuddled a sweet baby, reunited with old friends and after years, finally played a home game of poker- and won! 


p.s. It doesn't happen often but Noah joins the ranks of rented movies that are so bad, I can't even finish them. This movie was terrible in so many ways, as better elaborated here: The Emperor's New Movie.

p.s.s. It was probably cute, but I fell asleep before getting through Dreamworks Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Reading through a Wikipedia overview after waking up didn't compel me to continue. 
I also saw Kung Fu Panda 2, which was cute but did not surpass its predecessor.

5 comments:

  1. Winning indeed...you must share some of Charlie Sheen's tiger blood. Sorry you had to deal with a couple of less-than-entertaining movies, though. I also wouldn't finish the movie in a case like that; I rarely have a good attention span for a movie in the first place, much less one I'm not into!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! YES Tiger Blood - ROWR! What is your favorite movie of all time!?

      Delete
    2. Hmm, not sure I can pick one favorite. It depends on my mood, or the time of year...like at Christmas, I always love the 1951 version of A Christmas Carol starring Alastair Sim; he made the best Scrooge ever, equally good in the role before and after his epiphany! I also can see John Lithgow being good in that role, if they ever remake it yet again. Aside from Christmas...umm yeah, hard to say. I'd have to think about that!

      Delete
  2. Hmm, not sure I can pick one favorite. It depends on my mood, or the time of year...like at Christmas, I always love the 1951 version of A Christmas Carol starring Alastair Sim; he made the best Scrooge ever, equally good in the role before and after his epiphany! I also can see John Lithgow being good in that role, if they ever remake it yet again. Aside from Christmas...umm yeah, hard to say. I'd have to think about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment! I totally can see John Lithgow as Scrooge!

    ReplyDelete