Sunday, April 20, 2014

Orange Is The New Black

Completed the first season of this Netflix original series in a marathon viewing session this weekend. It was very well cast, acted and written. It also superflously reinforced my desire to stay out of prison. This show is based on the real life story of Piper Kerman and her best-selling memoir after which the show is named. Prison is no joke yo. My BFF and I had a debate over which is preferable- bunking with a felon or solitary confinement. Then realizing quickly that this riddle sucks and is better left unanswered, I comforted myself by binging on waffle fries. My favorite shade of orange is deep fried golden.
*Mental & actual blog note - Replace this photo (courtesy nycfoodguy.com) with my own image of waffle fries before inhaling said fries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment