Saturday, June 14, 2014

Asics Gel-Kayano 20 - Lite Show It Up!

Exercise session 26 happened today, against my sluggish Saturday afternoon malaise - thanks to motivation from a fit buddy across the country who squeezed in Pacific Standard Time 7 am exercise while his infant was sleeping - now that's commitment! 

I realized the need to invest in good running shoes after my feet were feeling the effects of even my fitness baby-steps. After a recommendation from another buddy, and reading rave reviews, I went with the Asics Gel-Kayano 20.

These are expensive but I splurged (including $10 extra for the glow in the dark version - hahaha, even though I never run at night or outside) fantasizing that my future fit body would be better off for them. 

Today's exercise session was the test jog - and it was totally worth it! Wow, what a difference a good pair of sneakers make! Each step was cushioned, as if I were moving on gel-enforced clouds - not flimsy insubstantial real clouds but heavenly angelic clouds that pave the way to the realization of dreams!

I'm not kidding. These kicks were all that.


No comments:

Post a Comment