Saturday, June 7, 2014

Viva la Moules Pot!

Mussels may be considered a pretty healthy meal option. However, I'm fairly confident that dousing them in a creamy lobster sauce will frustrate weight loss but definitely not the taste buds. Thumbs Up for the Moules Pot Homard Style!



These tasty critters were served with crispy fries and a mayo-y delicious sauce.


The final nail in workout #20 earlier this afternoon was dessert. This photo and the undoing of my fitness goals are the only evidence that remains of their existence.
Warm Brownie Sundae & Vanilla Creme Brûlée:

Yummy yum in my expanding tummy. The evening was especially delightful because of the company, my lovely cousin.

I'm definitely going to need to exercise tomorrow (and many other tomorrows) to pay for my crimes

No comments:

Post a Comment