Saturday, June 7, 2014

TCBY, My Lust

I have surprised myself by sticking with the exercise, completing session 19 in this sixth week (still just cardio/treadmill - need to eventually fit in some muscle strengthening). 

The nutrition part is even more challenging. My current obsession is:

I don't kid myself that this indulgence is a healthy alternative. Unfortunately, this knowledge isn't power enough to quit. 

As my frozen base, I've recently swapped out Golden Vanilla


for the protein-infused Greek Yogurt, which is less sweet.


Then, unfortunately for my waistline, I go nuts with the toppings galore!


My concoction usually consists of:
Toasted Coconut

Extra extra crunch

A smattering of Heath Bar which I'm trying and failing to omit


Mixed Nuts - I left these out last time, cause they're pretty fatty

A dollop of Hot Fudge

I'll have to update this blog to show you the finished product, which I once again devoured before documenting!

UPDATE:


No comments:

Post a Comment