Saturday, December 20, 2014

Hello Again Lenovo...


*"Thank you Sir; May I have another?" pic copied from http://lemmingscliffnotes.blogspot.com/2011/07/original-originals.html

I am an idiot. I don't want to bother finding a replacement laptop from another company especially because I actually really liked the ThinkPad (although, it's quite annoying that the PgUp and PgDn keys are next to the arrow keys and even more annoying that my fingers can't tell the difference). 

So despite this, and this, I just reordered another Lenovo ThinkPad. 

The draw was that if I do it now, I can get the same Black Friday deal I took advantage of in November. The price has gone up since then! Also, I can benefit from the free return special being offered now only through Christmas - so I figure, if I hate this second one (and myself), I can go through this rigmarole again.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the second one! I hear good things about Lenovo but doubt I would go with them. I'm still partial to Dell...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was considering a Dell... you let me know what I'm missing out on (especially with respect to their customer service)!

      Delete