Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Liebster Award!




Thanks to my wonderful BFF who continues to support my blogging efforts and nominated me for the Liebster Award - I accept!

Now, I proceed to answer her questions:

What made you get into blogging?
Reading cool blogs.


If you had to spend a year on a deserted island and could only bring one non-electronic item with you, what would it be?
No, I could never do this! I would die! Please don't make me! No one thing (Sunblock, water purifier, flint, dental floss?) would help me get through this torture.

What skill or strength of yours are you most proud of?
Ugh... It's not twerking. 

What is one goal you have for yourself in the coming year, big or small?
Make another production.

Let’s say you were granted an opportunity to try out another career for a year without any risk to your current job/career and with all your financial needs adequately met, what would it be?
Directing.

Would you classify yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
Both but more seemingly extroverted.

What is one of your favorite movies or TV shows?

What is your opinion of
the Mars One program, which plans to send people on a one-way trip to Mars in 2024 — specifically, are the people who want to take part being selfish, as some have claimed?
I cannot relate to these people at all. They sound incredibly crazy (and brave?) to me. I don't view it as being selfish as much as suicidal.
Wait, scratch that - I just read the linked article. Yes, this makes Sonia a bad wife.

Do you speak any other languages besides English? If so, which ones, and how fluent are you?
Malayalam and I'm alright. I can understand it pretty fluently but speak it meh.

What part of the world would you choose to visit if you won a free trip and hotel stay to anyplace you wanted?
I'd stay domestic. I'm not down for international travel.

Is there a fashion trend, past or present, that you can’t stand?
I can't think of an answer immediately so maybe the answer is no. 

I am skipping the nominating part so this chain dies with me! Sorry! 

2 comments:

  1. Ha, love your answers! The twerking one especially made me laugh, and made me wonder if you don't twerk, or rather that you do indeed twerk but are simply not proud of it...! Ha. :) Oh, and I look forward to another production from you -- that's a great goal! Your stuff is so well-done and creative and you have a real eye for detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments and nomination! As for the twerking, I'll never tell!!!!!

      Delete