Friday, May 2, 2014

Exercise Day 3 (Oops I did it again)

I pay monthly membership fees for a gym I don't visit. I could have these fees largely reimbursed if I went 50 times in 6 months... too bad that's not 50 times in 8 years. I don't freeze my membership because, in my delusion, each night I go to bed with the hope that tomorrow I will embark upon habitually exercising my way to a speedo body... eventually.

Today, I finally showed up! I'm really out of shape- a little over 2 miles breathlessly completed in 35 minutes on the treadmill.

I also restarted using myfitnesspal this week to track my diet, which is documenting my crimes.

My post-workout dinner was not so bad (right?) - spicy tuna rolls including one avocado-topped, making it extra scrumdiddlyumptious. I forgot to request that they be rolled in more nutritious brown rice instead, which I actually prefer.

My weak workout fueled my appetite and I devoured both rolls (all 14 pieces)!! Well, sushi doesn't make for good leftovers anyway.

I could have should have stopped there but I did not. I recalled that I had a pint tucked away in my freezer.


I have a sugar addiction that I am wrestling to break (and by wrestling, I mean rolling around luxuriously in fields of gold).

This is myfitnesspal feedback regarding my calorie intake for the day after inputting the damage:


Eff me.

No comments:

Post a Comment