Sunday, May 4, 2014

Exercise Day 4 plus Good Eating

The proof (and on a Saturday no less):
 

The stats are not much to brag about but I'll take it! That's day 2 in the gym - 48 more to go for membership fee reimbursement. 

In an attempt not to sabotage my efforts again, I decided to make a healthy chili for dinner. Cooking is rare for me but I was unusually motivated.

Here's how it came together:

99% Lean Ground Turkey Meat:


Chili spice kit (but I did not add the red pepper powder because I'm tame like that):











All natural no sugar added tomato sauce:

Accessories included mushrooms, seeded red pepper (but I think I was supposed to use green), low-fat cheese to sprinkle on top and fat-free sour cream.

The finished product (after I ate some):


My Momma made lunch the next day and it makes for a pretty picture so I'll add that also - wild sockeye salmon and veggies (after I ate some):













For dessert:
I shouldn't have (especially at 200 calories and 12 grams (7 saturated) a pop) but I also nibbled on this:



No comments:

Post a Comment