Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Exercise Day 6 & PlaySCOOP Limit Stud

I was about to drive past the gym straight home but against the odds, I actually logged 35 minutes on the treadmill at the gym (making day 3 at the gym - 47 to go for gym reimbursement).

Then, I had a (lentils, onion, garlic, red pepper, tomato and spinach) soup prepared by my Mummy - it was delicious! I need to learn how to make this:



Afterwards, because there weren't any No-Limit Holdem PlaySCOOP tournaments available tonight, I partook in PlaySCOOP Event #12 Limit Stud for the Low buy-in of 20K, joining 45 minutes late. I have never played Stud poker before and so I figured this would be an interesting experience, and also why I did not buy-in to the 2 Million High game, and also why I pitifully blinded my way out to a loss.

Ame
rican Idol is down to the Top 4, having them perform 3 songs each in one show (and multiple Lady Gag-a songs) - which is totally stupid. As Dani Voz from The Voice before her, Jessica Meuse performed the kiss of death in a televised singing competition: a weaker than Pink version of a Pink song. I'm forecasting Jessica's almost certain elimination. 


Jena Irene's final song of the night, also playing piano, was a "spell-binding"* version of Elvis's "Can't Help Falling In Love." I didn't watch the entire show tonight but this performance was definitely worth catching. I expect it to go viral. 
*(adjective used by judge Keith Urban, baby)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment