Monday, May 5, 2014

PlaySCOOP Event 6

PokerStars play money tournament + rebuys + turbo + add-on = donkfest! Also known as the perfect equation for the complete opposite of a premiere tournament.
In the 5K Low buy-in game of Event 6, I placed 61/696 for a prize of 43,900. This was all thanks to luck, which ran out when I moved 8-6 short-stacked and desperate into pocket Aces. My prize was chump change compared to the cost of the 500K buy-in and two-time double-re-buy into the High Game of Event 6 for a grand total of 2.5M. Even though the structure of the tournament was worthless against such a high-buy in, I fell victim to my temptation to place in this one also. So far, I have placed in 4 of 6 PlaySCOOP tournaments I have played.


In other non-news, Adam Levine looks terrible as a blonde
Speaking of blondies, in lieu of exercising, I consumed multiple servings of this "sweet cream ice cream with blonde brownies & a salted caramel core."

No comments:

Post a Comment