Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kristen Merlin Exits The Voice

Tonight, the seemingly inevitable finally came to pass and Kristen Merlin was disappointingly eliminated from The Voice. She had a great run despite The Voice's best efforts to do her dirty. I hope to see her make it even bigger in the future.

Both Jake Worthington and Christina Grimmie survived eliminations to join Josh Kaufman in the final three. Shows what I know.

Here's an interesting article discussing whether The Voice's Instant Save gimmick hurt Kristen Merlin's chances of making it to the Top 3.


I did not exercise today because I felt under the weather (not that I need any excuses not to exercise). 
I enjoyed a delicious dinner prepared by my lovely Mummy. Baked salmon steak, mashed plantains and beans, plain yogurt and spicy Indian pickle... all up in my face. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment