Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Exercise Day 5 & Poopie PlaySCOOP

Why do I feel more out of shape on day 5 than day 1? I have not had dessert... yet. 

In poker news, I busted out of the High and Low games of PlaySCOOP NL Event #9 tonight, joining half hour late because of fitting in the treadmill after work. Pocket Aces cracked by KJ in the Low, and flush draw completed to beat my middle pair in the High. I should have raised more pre-flop with the Aces, but I think I made the right post-flop all-in move short-stacked in the High Game. Now my series record is 4 of 8 - shoot.

Myfitnesspal for once does not reflect a deficit in my daily calories bank:


Lo, exercise lets you eat more!! Which is convenient because exercise makes me hungrier! Now, how to spend this gift? Anything I desire kills me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment